Basic Avocado Salad















Basic Avocado Salad

The other day I just wanted something really basic and easy for dinner. This salad hit the spot and was very satisfying too. I have been able to get the most wonderful avocados lately. I try to only eat one per week or one every two weeks even. Then there are times that I will go months without wanting any. Funny. Here is my simple yet tasty recipe. Enjoy!

Basic Avocado Salad


1 organic avocado, diced
1/4 of a red onion, diced
6-8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
handful of cilantro, chopped
lemon basil, chopped
2 C sunflower sprouts
3 T First cold pressed EVOO
1 T Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
juice from half of a lime

Put the sunflower sprouts on a plate. Top them with the vegetables and fresh herbs. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the EVOO, vinegar and lime juice. Pour dressing over salad.
Enjoy!
~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for simplicity. The simple things in life always seem to make me smile; this salad actually did that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining