RAW Pasta Salad

Zucchini Pasta Salad

Here is a delightful zucchini pasta dish that I just loved. I am having so much fun with my new spiralizer! I only like eating raw zucchini when it has been spiralized. It somehow changes the texture for the better. It really feels like you are eating noodles. I am in love with this dressing and had to find another recipe to use it on. Here it is:

Zucchini Pasta Salad with Balsamic Dijon Dressing

1 organic green zucchini, spiralized into long thin noodles
1 organic orange bell pepper, sliced
3 scallions, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
Fresh organic basil leaves, sliced

Directions: Spiralize the zucchini and place on serving plate. Top the zucchini with the pepper, tomatoes, scallions and fresh basil. Drizzle on the Balsamic Dijon Dressing. Enjoy!

Balsamic Dijon Dressing
1/2 C First cold pressed EVOO
1/4 C Balsamic vinegar
2 T raw honey or real Maple Syrup
1 T organic Dijon mustard
2 tsp dried onion flakes
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
Keeps in refrigerator for 4 weeks. Shake well before each use. Allow to sit at room temp for at least 30 min prior to using so honey and oils can liquefy.
~JMJ~ Today I am thankful for opportunities. We have been running around lately going to so many wonderful places and I am truly thankful for all that my children are learning and seeing. We have had some pretty amazing field trips this year and I look forward to planning many more for our group!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining