Juice Fast/Feast Day 1

The morning started with 10 oz of water and into it went the juice of 1 lemon and 1/2 tsp of Acacia fiber. At 10 AM I had a cup of Detox Tea.
11 AM was my version of Hippocrates Green Juice. I juiced 1 cucumber, sunflower greens, parsley, kale, celery, a small piece of lemon and 1/2 tsp dulse.



At 1 PM I juiced half of a Honeydew melon. Followed it with more Honeydew, ginger and pear juice.


3 PM was carrot apple juice. I made a bunch of it and shared it with the kids.

Had another glass of Detox Tea at 4:30PM. Then for dinner at around 5:30 PM I had a simple grapefruit juice.


 Lots of water in between. I am feeling tired tonight and will go to bed early. My sinuses are draining like crazy! Don't know what that is about.  
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for making it through a full day of juice fasting. This is the first one for me, so it makes it a bit special :)

Comments

kelli said…
looks like you're off to a great start! honeydew pear and ginger juice sounds so refreshing. i could really use a juice feast, though i'd have to blend the greens in since my juicer doesn't know what to do with them.=)

i hope you get a good night's rest and feel more energized tomorrow!=)
Cynthia said…
Looks great so far. So excited to see that your doing well all ready and aren't super hungry. Sorry about your sinuses. I got the flu after my surgery and that turned into my first ever sinus infection. I had to get on meds for a week before it went away. I had the most incredible headaches for days. Darn close to migraines. I was sick for 3 solid weeks.

I can't wait for next weekend!!! When the GIRLS GET RAW!!!!!
Peace Cynthia
Catherine said…
Awesome, thanks for keeping us posted. Did you feel hungry?
Katie said…
Thank you for sharing what you are drinking on your fast. I really want a juicer now!

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining