Clean and Green

I found an amazing blog that I'd love to share with you. She has so many amazing raw recipes that I just have to share this goldmine!!
Her name is Natalia and you can enter her blog here.
Sign up for her mailing list and you will get an amazing free e-book with some pretty fantastic recipes. Also click on her recipe page and be prepared for some wonderful raw entrees you can add to your collection of recipes.
Today I made her "Clean & Green" whole fruit juice for part of my lunch. It was so crisp, clean and refreshing that I wanted to share her recipe with you. I love the idea of making a green juice using the high speed blender vs the juicer. Clean up was a breeze and I really felt satisfied having all of the fiber in the juice. I hope that you will try it too and also go check out her wonderful blog.

Clean & Green
by NataliaKM.com

Serves 1

1 C fresh squeezed OJ
1 green apple, core and chop (I used an organic Fiji)
2 stalks celery (I used organic)
1/2 C fresh parsley (I used a cup)
Blend in a blender until smooth.
*I added 1/2 C of ice to the blender to chill the juice.

+JMJ+Today I am grateful for sleeping through the night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining