One of My Favorite Things



Write about your favorite thing that is not health-related but likely improves your life

Since I don't like narrowing down things to "my favorite", because many things share the number one spot, I will say one of my favorite things that is not health-related, but may likely improve my life, is CAMPING. In particular, one of my favorite parts of camping is sitting around the campfire at night for hours. I feel so relaxed and at peace.


I have been enjoying organic apples so much and am so happy it is apple season! The other day I threw together this super simple lunch. This also would be nice with some pine nuts sprinkled on top.

3 organic apples, diced

3 organic pears, diced

handful of organic raisins, that have been soaked 30 min.

3 stalks of organic celery, sliced thin

drizzle of fresh lemon juice

cinnamon to taste

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for my daughter's achievements.

Comments

kelli said…
i loved camping as a child, especially sitting around the campfire.

what a delicious looking salad! like a raw version of the waldorf.

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining