Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 17 and a Lost Tooth

So yesterday was my 17th day of charting my Raw Shred. It was a good day busy with the regular routine plus more Advent activities and decorating. We even had a tooth come out. While I was brushing our 7 year old's teeth, yes! I still brush his teeth, you are fooling yourself if you think children under the age of 9 can brush PROPERLY. Note I stressed, properly!! Not to mention I am a Dental Hygienist and a bit obsessed with clean teeth. Anywho...Here is a snapshot of the cute fella and his very first lost tooth.




Today's shred began as usual:

16 oz lemon water

2 oz fresh wheat grass juice

Mug of organic coffee with 1 tsp of organic coconut sugar

16 oz of water

Workout Time:

Arms with Unblocked Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27ybiXgKck

Next I tried a new workout from Tracy Campoli--do it 3x for a great fat burning/shredding workout:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGXtNuAbAgU


32 oz of water

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today we prayed the 4th O Antiphon.


16 oz of lime water


 16 oz of lemon lime water

Today's blended soup was Trader Joe's Organic Tropical Blend, bananas, organic baby spinach and loads of cauliflower.







16 oz of water

16 more ounces taken with me to bed


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a happy little 7 year old who is just thrilled to have lost his first tooth. He keeps looking in the mirror and saying, "It really is gone isn't it Mom?" Too cute!!


2 comments:

kelli said...

aww cutie! will the tooth fairy come tonight?

Elizabeth said...

Yes, toothfairy...aka Daddy, left a dollar under the pillow.