Friday, January 6, 2012

Raw Fruit Tacos

I had to take a break from blogging after Christmas so I could get us back into the groove of our home studies.
Now that we are back in the groove I thought it would be time to get creative in the raw kitchen again.
I came up with this recipe for lunch today and wanted to share it with you.
I made Raw Fruit Tacos.
Here is my taco filling


And here are my shells




Raw Fruit Tacos
by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

4 Campari tomatoes, diced
3 small peppers, one red, one yellow and one orange; diced
2 scallions, greens only;diced
2 kiwi, diced
3 small pitted dates, diced
a sprinkling of ground cumin

Raw Taco Shells: Organic Romaine hearts, cut into 1/3's if large

Mix ingredients in a bowl, scoop onto your raw taco shells ( romaine heart leaves) and enjoy!


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a fresh new outlook for the fresh New Year. Happy Raw New Year!

3 comments:

kelli said...

mmmm!

Mr. H. said...

Sounds and looks wonderful.

bitt said...

that looks really really good. i often forget that fruit works with savory stuff. thanks for reminding me.

Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Lately I've been blessed with fresh, green, Florida coconuts from my neighbor's trees. We enjoy drinking...