Chia for Breakfast Today

Today I am inspired by Raw on $10 a day or Less. Here is her amazing recipe. I have my chia soaking right now and will be enjoying this wonderful and healthful breakfast in just about twenty minutes.
Here is my Chia

http://astore.amazon.com/rawlivandlea-20/detail/B001CJOMZC


 Can't wait to try her recipe!! Click on this link to see her recipe and photos:
http://rawon10.blogspot.com/


"Breakfast
Ch-ch-chocolate Chia (From Raw on $10 a Day or Less)
serves 2 ~ $1.46 per serving


2 oz chia seeds ($1.56)


2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder ($.40)


2 tablespoons agave or sweetener ($.20)


dash salt


10 oz water


2 tablespoons crushed walnuts ($.25)


2 tablespoons raisins ($.10)


chocolate sauce ($.40)

Put the chia seeds, cacao powder, sweetener and salt in a bowl and cover with the water. Let sit for 15-30 minutes until the chia seeds have gelled. Stir really well, breaking up any lumps, and top with walnuts, raisins and chocolate sauce.
The chocolate sauce is made from equal parts olive oil, agave, and cacao powder."


Chocolate Chia Bliss
Here is my finished product. I used half raw carob and half raw cacao. For the sweetener in the pudding I used honey, in the sauce I used raw agave. Man oh man is this good. If you want something to satisfy a craving for chocolate, this will do it. I can't tell you how good it is. I ate the whole batch by myself. Try it!
Next time I will top it with my buckwheat krispies too.
Everything is Soaking


~JMJ~ Today I am thankful for creative raw chefs. You all are such an inspiration. Keep sharing your talents, you have a gift and gifts are meant to be shared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining