Kiwi Mango Sorbet and My Mini Food Processor


                                                                Kiwi Mango Sorbet
I wanted to show you my mini food processor that I just couldn't do without. This is the processor I use to make my raw ice kremes and sorbets. I also use it for some salad dressings and to make raw pudding with avocado, banana, carob powder and honey. Oh man do I love that pudding! Anyway, the other night I wanted a really good dessert on a really hot night. I came up with this sorbet. I love how it turned out and so did our three year old. Here is my recipe:

Kiwi Mango Sorbet

1 frozen organic banana, cut up
1 fresh ripe organic kiwi, cut up
1 C frozen mango cubes, organic if you can find them

Place all of the ingredients into a small food processor and process until the consistency of sorbet or soft serve ice cream. Garnish with a fresh blackberry or any berry of your choice. Peace and Enjoy the Simplicity!
~JMJ~Today I am grateful for an answer to prayer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining