Blended Melon Juice


Melons have been my fruit of choice lately. I eat an entire melon as my meal. As I type this I have 3 melons ripening on the counter top! There were 4 but I cut one up for  two of the boys--they are melon heads too :)
 I will usually have one for my lunch but today I wanted something icy cold and truly refreshing in the form of a drink. This was definitely a winner!! SO delicious. Melons are everywhere right now in the markets, so why not give this blended juice a try?!


Blended Melon Juice
(serves one)

1/2 of a large yellow melon (I ate the other half)
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
1/2 C ice

Peel the melon, dice into large cubes. Add the melon, cilantro and ice to your high speed blender. Blend until icy smooth. Enjoy!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for new discoveries.

Comments

Mr. H. said…
Juiced melon with cilantro sounds like a wonderfully refreshing drink on a hot spring day. We will be growing Black Mountain watermelons this year and I will have to try them that way...fingers crossed that they turn out.:)
Alan said…
Is there some advantage in eating the skin sand the seeds please, I have heard that a lot of the goodness is in the skin.

Thank you for your time, Alan
Elizabeth said…
Yes, Alan, there is great benefit in watermelon skin and rind but I'd only use the skin of an organic melon!!!
Peace & Raw Health,
Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining