BAT Cereal

BAT Cereal



I learned how to make this recipe from watching a video of Karen Ranzi interviewing her daughter. Karen wrote the book, Creating Healthy Children Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods. She was asking her what it was like to be raised a vegan and then a raw vegan. One of her fondest childhood memories was begging her Mom each morning to make "BAT Cereal". Well, it sounded delicious to me so I decided to try it for myself. I ordered a jar of raw tahini from The Raw Food World. This tahini is stone ground making it ultra creamy and oh so delicious. I have never tasted a raw tahini so good. Not bitter in the least!!


 As soon as it arrived I made a batch of BAT Cereal.

2 organic apples, diced
2 organic bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon raw tahini
Mash the 2 bananas with the teaspoon of raw tahini. Place the mixture in a bowl and top with the diced apples. Enjoy! Insane!!
Might be nice with a bit of cinnamon too.
 
 
 
 
 
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for more answers.

Comments

Cynthia said…
looks wonderful thanks for sharing! Cynthia

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining