November is Health Blogger Month

The month of November should be pretty exciting in the blogger world. That is if you read blogs focused on health. Here is a copy of the e-mail I received:

Have Greetings from WEGO Health,

As part of our ongoing mission to empower Health Activists, educate, and raise awareness, WEGO Health will be recognizing health bloggers during the month of November. You may have heard about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo, a month dedicated to the art of blogging, taking it to a new level by pushing all participants to blog every single day of the month.

We are doing our own Health Blogger version all month long and wanted to make sure to invite you to join us. By signing up, you'll get 60+ blog prompts to choose from for the month of November, plus you'll get the chance to be a featured Health Blogger on the WEGO Health Network.



So if you blog about health, come and join me. Here is the link:
I'm blogging 30 posts in 30 days for National Health Blog Post Month with @wegohealth. Join me: http://info.wegohealth.com/nhbpm2012

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a new focus in regards to my health journey. I have really settled into my new exercise routine and am feeling motivated!! That says quite a bit since I have never enjoyed exercising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining