Raw Fig Pudding

 
 
Lately I have been having a blast making different raw puddings and "fruitsauce" creations. I have made raw applesauce and a delicious raw cranberry sauce that will be perfect for Thanksgiving. Those recipes I will be posting very soon but today I wanted to share this amazing fruit pudding recipe I made back when fresh figs were at their peak. You could substitute dried figs as long as you soak them until plump and soft.

 
 

Raw Fig Pudding

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

6-8 fresh Black Mission Figs, or dried figs that have been soaked till plump and soft
2 organic apples
2 ripe bananas
pinch of cinnamon
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor. Process until desired pudding consistency. Enjoy!


Tomorrow begins National Blog Posting Month and WEGO Health Network will be doing their own Health Blogger version all month long and I will be part of it. Here I will be blogging about some of my own thoughts and others on health; and of course will continue to share my recipes--all of which are 100% healthy of course!
"As part of our ongoing mission to empower Health Activists, educate, and raise awareness, WEGO Health will be recognizing health bloggers during the month of November. You may have heard about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo, a month dedicated to the art of blogging, taking it to a new level by pushing all participants to blog every single day of the month."
 
 
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for sleeping with the windows open all night. Finally we are getting a taste of cooler weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining