Banana Kiwi Granola Crumble

Banana Kiwi Granola Crumble

I used some of my buckwheat krispies on this crumble. Buckwheat krispies are simply raw buckwheat that has been soaked 6-8 hours in filtered water. Then you rinse and drain the buckwheat and dehydrate it at 104 degress for 3-5 hours. Store them in an airtight container in your pantry. They added a great crunch to this dish. I loved how the granola turned out. It has sprouted quinoa, wheat berries and walnuts. I think I may have posted this granola previously. Here is the recipe:

Banana Kiwi Granola Crumble

1  ripe organic banana, sliced
2 organic kiwis, peeled and sliced
handful of fresh organic blueberries
fresh lemon thyme leaves

Granola Crumble:
1/4 C sprouted quiona
1/8 C raw walnuts, soaked
1/4 C sprouted wheat berries
pinch of sea salt
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of nutmeg
6 soft dates, sliced
In a food processor, process the crumble ingredients. Crumble it over top of the fruits. Garnish with fresh lemon thyme leaves. Enjoy!
~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for the smell of early morning air. It is always so peaceful and beautiful when I go out early in the morning to get the newspaper off the driveway. I would have stayed out and enjoyed it longer, but I was in my P.J.'s. :) :)
Peace and Eat More Raw!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining