Persimmon Dressing


With the second persimmon I decided to make a salad dressing. I was inspired by a recipe in my book titled, "The Raw Transformation" by Wendy Rudell. (this book is in my store)
I had to wait another week before this persimmon ripened up enough. Not only is this dressing beautiful, it is delicious! The photo does not show its bright orange color. Here is the recipe:

Persimmon Dressing

1/4 C cold pressed olive oil
1/4 C coconut oil, in the liquid state
1/4 C Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, unpasteurized
1/4 C filtered water
1  Fuyu persimmon, cut into cubes
1 large clove of pressed garlic
1 T Nama Shoyu, or Tamari, or Coconut Aminos
pinch of sea salt to taste
1 tsp raw honey or real maple syrup (syrup is not raw)

I put everything into a blender and blended till creamy smooth. It makes 1 1/2 cups.
Enjoy this fantastic dressing. Peace & Eat More Raw!!!
~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for one-on-one outings with our 3 year old. Today we shopped for Father's Day cards and went to the post office. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining