Ultra Easy Blackberry Sorbet

My daughter wanted a frozen treat last night. I had bought some organic blackberries on super sale last month and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use them. Wanting to add some creaminess, I added some frozen mango to the raspberries. It turned out wonderful. Here is the ultra easy recipe.















Ultra Easy Blackberry Sorbet

2 C frozen organic blackberries
1 C frozen mango
Raw sweetener of choice, to taste (optional)

Place fruit in food processor. If very hard allow the frozen fruit to only soften a bit. Begin processing fruit until it looks like soft sorbet. Taste fruit, if needed add a raw sweetener of your choice. If sorbet softens too quickly while processing, spoon into a container and allow to freeze 20-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
                     Madison Enjoying Sorbet Studying for Drivers Ed


We decided to start doing some of our school work today, even though I am still in the process of ordering our remaining books. It went better than expected except for the fact that when my husband came home I was still in my pajamas!!! I feel like I did having a newborn. I never seemed to get a shower until after dinner. Well tonight I am not taking one. Hey, at least I am all ready for bed, in my P.J.'s and all. Just have to brush/floss/wash my face. :)
~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for a good start to a great homeschool year. I am off to order books! I love getting our new books each year, it is very exciting.
I am so grateful for the gift of hoeschooling. It is a freedom that I thank God for each day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining