Pineapple Sprout Salad


Things are mighty dark around here right now--going through some of the most difficult situations I've ever have to face. Needing a little sunshine; I had this for lunch today. Fenugreek sprouts may not be for everyone. I think they are either one you'll love or hate. No in between here--just my feeling, I of course love them!

Pineapple Sprout Salad


2 C sunflower greens (my very own)
1/4 C fenugreek sprouts (mine too)
2 C fresh, diced, pineapple

Eat with a bamboo fork and enjoy!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for super supportive family and friends!! You know who you are! XOXO

Comments

kelli said…
that looks fabulous! sending you light and love, elizabeth xoxoxo
Mr. H. said…
What a absolutely wonderful looking salad. Stay strong...(Psalm 23)
Elizabeth said…
Thank you Kelli...you have always been so sweet and I love having this cyber relationship!
Peace and Raw Health,
E
Elizabeth said…
Thanks Mr. H,
I really appreciate your thoughts and praying the Psalms has always given me such comfort, thank you for the gentle reminder.
Peace and Raw Health,
E

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining