3 Things I'm Thankful For

3 Things I'm Thankful For (I really could list 20)

I am truly thankful/grateful for so many things but today's blog prompt asks us to list 3 things.
Here are the most important:
1. My faith
2. My husband and 5 children
3. Loving parents

Today's recipe may seem a bit odd but trust me it is delicious. It basically follows the 80-10-10 principles and is super simple to make. It can be your breakfast, lunch or dinner--pretty cool!

 I like to call it "Smothered Cucumbers". It only involves 4 ingredients and a blender or food processor.

Smothered Cucumbers

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

1-2 large cucumbers, diced bite size (peel if not organic)
2 C organic, red grapes, reserve 1 cup for sauce
Handful of fresh organic raspberries; or use frozen that have been thawed
Sunflower greens to garnish

Directions:
Place diced cucumbers and 1 cup of the grapes, into a bowl. Peel cucumbers if not organic! In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup of the grapes with the handful of fresh raspberries. Pour over cukes and grapes in bowl, garnish with sunflower greens. Enjoy!
 
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for daydreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining