I Want to Change THIS

I Want to Change THIS About Health care.....

Today's blog prompt--wow, a good one yet again. There are so many things I'd like to change about health care but the two biggest are:
  1. The lies. Do your research! Don't always take your doctor's word for things. You as the patient must be educated.
  2. "Pharmocracy"

If you want to read about why health care costs so much and 
"how today's bureaucratic stranglehold ruthlessly denies human beings access to lifesaving medical technologies," get a copy of Pharmocracy, by William Faloon.

The other day I made a very simple, oil free dressing that I'd like to share. I have been really indulging in organic raspberries the past several weeks. Pricey little berries that they are, but I really enjoy them so much so it is worth it for me to spend almost $4 for a small container.

Raspberry Ginger Dressing

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

Juice of 1 ruby red grapefruit
1/2 heaping cup fresh raspberries
Tiny slice of ginger, adjust for your taste
In a small blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Enjoy!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for signs of recovery in the children and me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining