Community Care Package

If I had to create a care package for the members of my blog it would contain the following:
  • A copy of the book, The Hippocrates Diet and Health Program, by Ann Wigmore
  • A copy of the book, The Wheatgrass Book, by Ann Wigmore
  • Organic sprouting seeds (broccoli, wheat grass, sunflower)
  • Sprouting jars and lids
  • Sprouting trays


A few days ago I mentioned I would share my recipe for Raw Cranberry Sauce, just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas; I like it at both. I also have a killer Cranberry Pear Salad, made two ways, that I will share soon.



Raw Cranberry Sauce

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

3 organic apples, rough chop
6 Medjool dates, soak for 30 min, save soak water
1 1/2 Cups organic cranberries
1 clementine, peeled
Cinnamon, optional

In a food processor add the cranberries. Pulse until chopped into small chunks. Next add the  apple,dates and clementine, pulse. Add some of the saved soak water if needed to get the consistency you prefer. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Gobble, gobble it up!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for the sun shining on my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining