Disclosure Post


Today's blog prompt is tough.
 

Disclosure post. How did you decide what to share? What do/don’t you share?

I have never really thought about it. When I sit down to post I just share what is happening at the moment or what I feel is important to document, for my sake. I hope that at least one person will enjoy the recipes or the information shared. And I of course want to remember all of the recipes that I create and those that I share from other bloggers, that are special to me. I tend not to disclose things that are super private. I just don't feel comfortable doing that and therefore refrain from spilling everything. When I began blogging a few years ago I didn't think or plan exactly how my format was going to be. I have just let it evolve on its own and feel I have the freedom to change it at any time. I didn't want any set "rules" I guess. That pretty much answers it.

A few days ago I mentioned that I have been making different applesauce recipes and cranberry sauces. Today I wanted to share my super easy, super delicious raw Raspberry Applesauce recipe.

Raw Raspberry Applesauce

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

3 Organic apples, rough chop
Juice of 1 lemon
6 oz Organic raspberries, reserve 6 berries for the garnish
Cinnamon is optional

In a food processor, process the apples and lemon juice until chunky. Next add in all but 6 of the raspberries and process again until desired consistency. Garnish with the remaining 6 raspberries. Enjoy!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a relaxed, unstructured day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining