Health Activist Award

I just nominated someone for a 2012 Health Activist Award with @wegohealth! You should too: bit.ly/haawards12


I mentioned in a previous post the phenomenal site Green Med Info. I nominated Sayer for this Health Activist Award because I believe he deserves it.

If you are remotely interested in health and wellness this is a site you want to visit often. Be prepared to relearn all that you thought you knew about health and wellness. You will be shocked when you learn the TRUTH. It may be a hard pill to swallow at first but keep an open mind and educate, educate, educate yourself. You will be glad you did. Make sure you sign up for their free newsletter, it is wonderful.

Cranberries are in season and I have been buying bag after bag of organic cranberries. I put them in any recipe that I can, just for an excuse to eat these amazing little berries. I have been using them in the morning green smoothies and the taste has been amazing!

Cranberry Raspberry Smoothie

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

4 bananas
1/2 C raw organic cranberries
1/2 C fresh, organic, raspberries
3 cabbage leaves, torn into strips
1 C sunflower greens, or 2 cups green of your choice like spinach, kale or collard
Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy. Enjoy!



+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my children.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining