Recap of NHBPM

 WEGO Health Network did  their own Health Blogger version all month long and I was happy be part it.

"As part of our ongoing mission to empower Health Activists, educate, and raise awareness, WEGO Health will be recognizing health bloggers during the month of November. You may have heard about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo, a month dedicated to the art of blogging, taking it to a new level by pushing all participants to blog every single day of the month."
 I must admit I was a little bit concerned about posting every single day for 30 days straight..too much pressure..but it turned out to be fine. My saving grace was the two break days we were given. I am happy to return to my schedule of posting--whenever I want to.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to share a recipe every single day because I ran out of storage space for photos and need to figure that one out. Arrrghhh.




+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a perfect 811 day :) plus a great workout.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining