- Spring water, coffee and teas
- A big bowl of fresh, organic bananas, oranges and apples
- Massive book shelf loaded with self help, wellness, nutritional, preventative, and "coffee table" type books
- Climate controlled rooms; one cool and one warmer
- Great music
- Aromatherapy vs toxic air fresheners
- Fresh flowers
- Proper lighting for reading
- Massive selection of good magazines for children, teens and adults
- A designated play area for children segregated from general waiting room
- Restrooms equipped with diaper changing tables
- Non-toxic hand sanitizers
- Separate TV viewing area; patient controlled remote!
- Picture books for children
- Comfortable chairs
- Child sized furniture equipped with mess free coloring supplies like "Color Wonder"
- Umbrellas near the front door
Now I call these the ultimate in dentistry!! Wish I could have worked in an office like these. (I am a registered dental hygienist and my father and brother are dentists).
Throw it in a Bowlby Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com
3 Cups Sunflower greens, rough chop
6 dried figs, soaked until plump, slice into fourths
3 organic apples, diced
Squirt of fresh lemon juice
1/8 Cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked and drained
Cinnamon to taste
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for dandelion greens.