Traveling Raw

I am trying to relax for 5 days and enjoy some laid back, slow paced, mountain life. Traveling while eating raw has become second hand to me now. I just pack up the home grown wheat grass, my manual juicer, some broccoli sprouts, fresh fruit, travel blender, and buy the rest when we arrive at our destination. Easy!
 

This year will be quite the vacation, as I do not have to cook up the Thanksgiving meal. We are going to a great restaurant here in the mountains and will be treated to a home cooked meal. This restaurant treats everyone like family and makes most everything from scratch. They even are going to provide a vegan option for our daughter and salads for me. All I had to do was call ahead and speak to the person in charge and it was done. Don't be afraid to ask for special favors when dining out. You will be pleasantly surprised just how accommodating some establishments will be.


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for crisp, mountain air and fall foliage littering the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining