Wednesday, June 19, 2013

RAW Vegan Sushi Wraps


In my previous post I said I would share my recipe for these yummy vegan sushi wraps. They are as simple as cutting, smashing, spreading and rolling. To start I finely sliced some organic white cabbage, diced an organic sweet onion and smashed a clove or two of garlic.


 
 The next step is to smash one small Haas avocado with the fresh garlic, using the back of a fork. This will be the spread for the Nori sheets. We have organic Nori at the local Whole Foods but I prefer to order Raw Nori wraps on-line. Here are the ones I have to buy locally when I run out of my raw wraps.
Take a sheet of Nori and spread on a thin layer of the avocado and garlic.

Now the fun begins, just start piling on your favorite toppings. I personally used sunflower greens


Fresh cilantro


Organic Grape tomatoes, diced
The shredded white cabbage and dice onion

Lastly, roll it up and enjoy!
 

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for completing my garage cleaning project!!!!

 
 

I also wanted to share this giveaway that Chris is giving away at CHRIS BEAT CANCER.

Image and text cut and pasted from http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/garden-of-life-giveaway/#comment-24102

CLICK ON HIS LINK HERE TO ENTER

 
DSCF3895

He will pick the winner with a double-blind random drawing on June 30th, 2013.

 

2 comments:

shannonmarie said...

Those look delicious. Thanks for sweet comment you left on my blog. It really lifted my spirits.

Elizabeth said...

You are most welcome!!
Peace,
E

Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Lately I've been blessed with fresh, green, Florida coconuts from my neighbor's trees. We enjoy drinking...