Loaded Spinach Salad




I have been finding the most wonderful organic pears at our new Trader Joe's. I just have to buy them every trip I make and use them in new and interesting ways. Today I used them in a great tasting salad loaded with spinach, blueberries and sprouts. The dressing couldn't be easier; two ingredients!
Here is my super simple, super delicious recipe:

Loaded Spinach Salad

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

2 C organic baby spinach
3 organic pears, diced
1 small carton of organic blueberries
1/2 C of your favorite sprouts (I used broccoli)
1 T organic scallions, chopped

Dressing:
Juice of 1 Tangelo orange
1 T "Barlene's Flax Oil"

Garnish:
Sprinkling of raw white and black sesame seeds

In a bowl, gently mix the spinach, pears, scallions, and blueberries. In another small bowl or a glass jar with a lid, mix the Flax Oil and the juice of 1 Tangelo until well mixed. Pour over salad and then garnish with the sesame seeds. Enjoy!



+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for a safe return home from our vacation. Will be posting soon about our bizarre experience there!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining