Undressed Mache Salad

I have a new favorite green, Mache (lambs lettuce). I tried it for the first time this month and I am hooked. I bought a bag at Trader Joes and originally used it in our smoothies but this time I made a fabulous salad. I have been eating some of my salads dressing free. Instead I try to spritz on fresh citrus juices or chopped herbs.
I might try growing Mache this Fall. Here is a page that tells you how.
Here is my simple recipe:

Undressed Mache Salad

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

Mache lettuce (Lamb's Lettuce)
Romaine lettuce, chopped
Shredded white cabbage
Hothouse cucumber, sliced
1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
1/2 orange pepper, sliced
1 grapefruit, peeled and diced
Juice of 1/2 a lime
Raisins
Dried cranberries
1 tsp Hemp seeds

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for discovering Mache!

Comments

sonja said…
always looking for new greens. thanks, will give this a try

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining