Blueberry Apple Salad
















Blueberry Apple Salad

Baby Romaine Mix, organic
1 red organic apple, diced
handful of organic blueberries
Pear Dressing (recipe under June 10th's post) 

I had some leftover pear dressing last week and I needed something to use it on, so here is what I came up with. This is such a simple salad but it has amazing flavor. Everything combined so beautifully. It made a very enjoyable meal. Give it a try. The Pear Dressing is from last weeks post.  Enjoy and Eat More Raw!
~JMJ~
Today I am grateful for warm hugs. I got several warm hugs today from my six year old son. Truly precious, especially when he says,"I just love you so much Mom".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining