Simple Raw Breakfast On the Run


The other day I had to dash out of the house to an appointment and realized I hadn't had my breakfast! I needed something quick and portable. I was going to eat it while driving. So I decided to make Romaine and Pear Wraps. The picture above is the recreation of that breakfast, but I had it for lunch today and added some slices of my sprouted bread topped with raw honey.
This is so simple but so amazing. I will make this often when pears are in season. These are organic pears that I got at the local organic market.
Here is my recipe, the original was on Raw for $10 a Day:
Romaine and Pear Wraps
Organic romaine leaves
Organic pears sliced into thick strips
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Sunflower sprouts or alfalfa could work
Assemble:
Wrap the pear slices and sprouts in the romaine leaves,squeeze on some lemon juice and enjoy!
Peace & Health!
Today I am grateful for having a roof over my head. Isn't it amazing how we can take that for granted?
~JMJ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining