Ani Phyo's Tomato Tarragon Bisque....my addition

Our local raw and living foods group brings in some of the top speakers when it comes to raw health, which is amazing considering the fact that we are a small town way down is southern Florida. A few months ago I was lucky enough to hear Ani Phyo speak. She also signed my two cookbooks and we even got to chat a bit. WOW!!
That evening she demonstrated how to make her yummy Tomato and Tarragon Bisque. You can see the recipe under my full post about her,  Ani Phyo. This recipe comes from her new cookbook, "Ani's Raw Food Essentials".














I decided to make it at home for lunch the other day but of course I had to add something to it, just for fun. I was feeling a little more hungry than usual so I decided to add an avocado. Perfect choice! I really enjoyed this raw bisque. One thing I noticed though, fresh tarragon can really be quite strong. I am use to using dried. So next time I will use less fresh tarragon or perhaps make it the way she did at our demonstration, with fresh parsley instead.
My Version of Ani's Bisque
(my daughter said the tarragon garnish looks like a bird's footprint)





Ani prepares her Tomato Tarragon Bisque for our raw and living foods group!

ANI PHYO

What a great evening that was, I don't think I will ever forget it. It  is truly amazing that I have been able to meet, Ani Phyo, Paul Nison and Brenda Cobb, so early in my raw and living foods journey (I will be posting about Paul and Brenda soon). I look forward to meeting and hearing more paramount raw foodists throughout this wonderful raw experience, that I now claim as my lifestyle. Which reminds me, Brian Clement is coming in November!! Peace and Eat More RAW and Living Foods!!

~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for Amish watermelon; it tasted like a Jolly Rancher!!. I will be posting about that tomorrow. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining