APPLE CINNAMON KIWI CHIA

Today I was inspired by Raw on $10 a Day (or Less) post for October 10th (my birthday!!). She made a chia stew that looked so yummy, and creepy, that I had to create a bowl for myself; minus the creepy factor. After I took the picture I stirred the fruit into the chia. The combo of apple, cinnamon and kiwi was amazing!! Here is how my yummy breakfast turned out:





Apple Cinnamon Kiwi Chia
by Eizabeth @ Raw Living and Learning
4 T dark chia seeds
3/4 C filtered water
pinch of sea salt
1 T raw honey (in liquid state)
1 kiwi, sliced
1 red apple, diced small
generous sprinkle of cinnamon

Soak the chia in the water for 10 minutes. To the chia add the sea salt and honey then stir to mix. Pour chia into a bowl. Add the sliced kiwi and the diced apple. Sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon on top and stir to mix in the fruits and cinnamon. Enjoy!
~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for the courage to speak up in a very difficult situation. I
was able to stand tall and express just how I felt about deplorable conditions. I'll leave it at that. I am just so glad that I stayed and said what needed to be said, even though I was shaking and crying at one point, I got my point across crystal clear. I just hope that something will be done to make sure that this does not happen to anyone else who goes to this particular office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining