Vaccines and Their Many Risks

I am going to share Sayer Ji's "poster" today....
Do some research on vaccines before you consent to them for yourself or your precious children. Wish I would of known then what I know now! That sounds like a song lyric.
Click on the link below to begin your own research through the medical studies.

Food For Thought


Greenmedinfo.com provides the public with an alternative medical and toxicological resource for ascertaining the true risks and/or unintended consequences of conventional medical interventions such as vaccinations.

The research below represents under-reported, minimized and otherwise overlooked peer-reviewed data on adverse effects associated with vaccination.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/guide/health-guide-vaccine-research


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful that I stopped vaccinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining