Fasting, Prayer, and Work Day 3

Had a great Day 3!!!! I really needed to be mindful to get my juices in because I was focusing mainly on infused waters today and feeling kinda lazy too. Upon rising I had 12 ounces of purified water. After my morning prayers I made 16 ounces of warm water with 1/8 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp ginger powder, 1/4 tsp of ground papaya seeds, and the juice of 1 lemon. The seeds from papaya fruit have anthelmintic and antiamoebic properties. This means they kill intestinal worms and other parasitic organisms in your digestive system. Consuming raw fruits and vegetables of course can be a source for parasites and an easy way for them to get into our digestive system.


Dried and Ground Papaya Seeds

Then I prepped a 50 ounce pitcher of cucumber, lemon, and basil infused water. I'll drink this tomorrow but today I added some of it to my green juice. 

Feeling totally amazing on Day 3 of my juice/water fast! Today some amazing things began to happen in my body. I'm definitely getting some deep interior cleansing done--if you know what I mean.
In case you don't know what I mean (teehee) it happened after my coffee enema today. Now I'm sure you get the point. I'm still doing dry skin brushing each day also to help unclog pores so more toxins can be released through my skin. 
This afternoon prior to noon Mass the boys and I reflected on the daily readings and video reflection. On the way to Mass I had a 12 ounce glass of chlorophyll water.

Before taking the boys to their tennis lesson I made a 32 ounce green juice with cucumber, ginger, lemon, sunflower greens and a splash of the infused water up above.

I took a 20 ounce jar of Apple Cinnamon infused water. The same recipe as yesterdays.
As I prepared the dinner for the family I sipped on 32 ounces of grapefruit beet juice.



My personal prayer time today involved reading from The Imitation of Christ. And last night I got too sleepy reading so today I finished John's gospel Chapters 17-19.


My body movement today was walking the neighborhood with hubby and our three youngest. After our walk I juiced these beautiful veggies. They yielded  24 ounces of goodness. 

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for all of these delicious juices that I can feel nourishing my body. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining