Strawberry Banana Maca Pudding

Yes another berry recipe, what can I say I have been indulging in the organic berries lately. I also have been hooked on my chia and was looking for another way to make a yummy pudding. I love the rich taste of Raw Maca and try to find different ways to use it in my raw recipes so the other day I decided to combine it with the fresh organic strawberries and bananas that I just bought at the market. I mixed the Maca with the chia and then topped it with some pureed strawberries and banana. The end result was delicious. Here is my recipe:

Strawberry Banana Maca Pudding

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

1/4 C chia seeds
1/2 C filtered water or more to get desired consistency
1 Tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
10 organic strawberries, reserve 3 for the garnish (slice into fourths)
1 organic banana
1 heaping Tbsp Raw Maca powder
In a medium bowl add the chia, water and lemon juice. Allow to gel for 20 minutes. Stir well and add more water if needed to get pudding consistency. Stir in the Maca powder. In a small food processor combine the banana and 7 of the strawberries. Process until almost creamy. Pour onto of the chia and stir. Top with the remaining 3 strawberries as a garnish. Enjoy!

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for loving and understanding parents.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oooh sounds delicious! i definitely need to try maca!

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining