Raw Spaghetti---Ahhhhh, My Spiralizer Broke!

Raw Spaghetti



Five Simple Ingredients

Five simple ingredients make up this super simple raw spaghetti recipe. I am sad to say that shortly after making this the lever on my spiralizer broke. It slipped out of my hand and crashed onto the counter top...oops.  Mine is 2 1/2 years old and I use it like crazy! Looks like I'll be shopping for a new one.

The first step is to spiralize your zucchini into pasta noodles. Cut one medium sized zucchini in half , trimming each end flat and place one half on the spiralizer. 

Place the lid on, turn the handle....

And look, instant raw pasta.

For the sauce, place the tomatoes, garlic, orange and parsley into a food processor. Pulse several times until you achieve the consistency desired. Pour over top the raw pasta noodles and enjoy!


5 Ingredient Raw Spaghetti

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 small bunch of parsley
1 clove garlic
1 small Valencia orange, peeled and diced
1 medium zucchini

Cut zucchini in half, trim each end slightly to make a nice flat edge. Place half of the zucchini on spiralizer and turn handle to make pasta. Repeat with second half of zucchini. In a food processor combine the tomatoes, parsley, garlic and orange. Pulse until desired consistency is achieved. Pour over top of the raw pasta noodles and enjoy!

+JMJ+Today I am grateful for my new Bible study that I do right before lights out. The perfect way to end my day.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
looks so delicious! sorry about your spiralizer! :(
kelli said…
that looks delicious! that stinks that your spiralizer broke! mine needs to get more use now that zucchini's are in! now we're waiting for tomatoes!

i like how you use orange to sweeten your sauce. i love oranges.

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining