Day 15 of Raw Shred

I really don't know how long my shred will go on;I am just playing it by ear I guess. It actually resembles a cleanse or a raw detox but I never liked those titles. Raw Shred popped into my head one day because my focus was on the physical activity as raw foods was already part of my normal lifestyle.  I do know that I will not back down on the exercising, I really like how my new schedule is going. I also will of course never abandon my raw foods. It has been over 4 years since I adopted this lifestyle. I will always make it my goal to eat the highest percentage as possible, that is just how it will always be. I am determined to keep improving and learning each day. I of course won't keep documenting each and every workout and each and every thing I eat throughout the day but instead will revert back to my usual posts, sharing recipes and special things about our life.
 But this has been fun for me and it really made me conscious of what I was doing and what I was eating and drinking. I have always tried to keep hydrated but would actually get so wrapped up in our day that I'd forget to drink my water; how do you forget to drink water??!! So this has really helped me to focus on drinking enough and making it a habit vs a chore.

Today began as usual...you can tell I like my routine:

16 oz of lemon water

2 oz of fresh wheat grass juice

Mug of organic coffee with 1 tsp of organic coconut sugar

Later in the early afternoon, mug of Ginger Pear Organic White Tea

16 oz of lemon water



Circle Time:

Today we reveal the second O Antiphon, pray the rosary, our daily prayers and prayer intentions. 






Then we dug right into our school day. I have a busy day today with the usual routine plus some errands and more decorating, so I need to stay on schedule. 

16 oz of lemon water before work out.


Today's Workout:


Began with Arms on the stability ball:


http://fitappy.com/2013/04/07/arms-chest-exercises-on-a-stability-ball-%e2%98%85-upper-body-workout-chest-back-arms-shoulders/




Then did a 56 Minute SweatFest Butt and Thigh Cardio Workout (this one kicked my butt):



I ended with 100 squats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Feeling the burn big time!!


32 oz of water

My first meal of the day happened to be at dinner time again. 




Trader Joe's Mixed Berry Blend, thawed. Bananas and loads of raw cauliflower!!! So yummy. Then I sliced 2 bananas on top, I was hungry! This picture doesn't give you a good idea of how large this blended soups is but it is actually 34 ounces of bliss! 


16 oz of water before bed and I take a 16 oz glass upstairs for the night every night too.


+JMJ+Today I am grateful for finally getting the porches prepared for our lights, garland and wreaths. Tonight will be a fun night with the children decorating the outside of the house; both levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining