Day 16 of Raw Shred

18 oz of lemon water

2 oz of fresh wheat grass juice

Mug of organic coffee with 1 tsp of organic coconut sugar

16 oz of water

Today we pray the third O Antiphon.










16 oz of plain water

Today I combined my arms workout with cardio in this Fitness Blender Routine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGtWy3_9qVo&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Then I did a Lower Body with some cardio/active rest between sets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11JXbBBgfWg

32 oz of plain water

Tonight's Blended Soup:




A mixture of frozen strawberry, pineapple, grapes, mango and peach. Bananas and Dino kale, loads of kale!! Look at that color! It was so good.

After we decorated the porches I had some steamed organic white rice and some organic green peas. No salt, no oil just a sprinkle of onion powder!! Yum.

16 oz water 







+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for 4 helpers that helped me decorate the porches and the yard tonight. It was a beautiful night and as our entertainment we had the moon rising up in the East as we worked--beautiful!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining