Day 9 of Raw Shred, The Cat, and Sprouting

16 oz of lemon infused water

2 oz fresh wheat grass juice

Mug of organic coffee with 1 tsp coconut nectar


This morning I decided to use up some older garden seeds I had and do a sprouting experiment. 






 I put these seeds into one of my sprouting jars, filled it with water and allowed them to soak over night. 


Then I rinsed and drained them and put them on the sprouting rack. I will let you know if this mixture even sprouts.


2 mugs of warm lemon water

First Meal of the Day I Blended up:


frozen raspberries

4 bananas

1 T fresh Flax seeds


dill weed



Power to the Greens



Ate in my favorite bamboo bowl.

Workout today:


I just jumped right into the Quickstart Cardio--no warm up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1TuhAn6C-g&feature=relmfu

Jillian's Burn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Bi8hMdwa4

10 minute Arms and Thighs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKQdyCSqBs&list=PL06F7D4D05FE22F9F

Finished with High-Octane Arms: (I didn't like this one...it was an odd format)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL_8qonF2A&list=PL06F7D4D05FE22F9F

16 oz of water

Throughout the day I just kept sipping on mugs of warm lemon water also.

Post Workout Snack:


3 medium pink grapefruit


Then we had some fun doing a photo shoot with our oldest sons cat, Starlette. We got him his cat 12 years ago. She isn't the friendliest cat, she makes you earn her love that is for sure!! But she let me get a few snap shots of her today before she got agitated.


Being Shy



Decided to Look Up at Me



Getting Bored With Me (look at her eyes!!)



I'm Outta Here Lady


Okay, Now I'm Pissed!! Look at My Teeth


Dinner:

I have been lovin my broccoli sprouts these days. If you have been reading my posts over the years you know how much I push the sprouts!! I feel they are an almost perfect food. 


So, tonight's salad was going to be topped with a big mound of them. My salad was simply romaine, some Power to The Greens, white onion, tomato, cucumber, small handful of navy beans, and the sprouts. Dressing was just some ACV with Italian Seasonings.

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for this self-motivated 9 year old.

He wakes up each morning, gets out his books, looks over my lesson plan, and gets right to work. This little guy finishes his school most days before 10:30am!!! It's a beautiful thing.

Comments

kelli said…
starlette is so cute! and i love how your son enjoys his homeschooling.

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining